Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Gobble, gobble,gobble.Happy thanksgiving! How is everyone? Sorry about the old post and stuff I have been so busy with school and homework and dance. I signed back up this Fall for dance because I took a break during the summer but now I am back in. I started three weeks ago and we are already doing a Christmas Recital in a couple of weeks. I like my teacher she is nice. Now I already know it and guess what?! I have a solo part!Again! It's so fun to have a little solo part in my dance. I was so excited!We are doing the Polar Express song is "When Christmas Comes to Town." I really like that song. I'll try to post some pictures after the Recital.

Well bye!
p.s. please leave a comment

8 comments:

Babs Renouf said...

Dear Anne,It sounds wonderful, what is the music you are dancing to? You sound very busy, we were thinking about you today when Aunt Catherine was playing her flute? Do you like playing? It sounds like a music studio here, with piano, cello and violin. We miss you and wish you were here. Mingi's family went swimming at Sand Hollow and stayed for three hours. Please tell everyone hello for us and give Baby David a hug, too. We are very happy for you. Love Grandma

MK and Co. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MK and Co. said...

love annaliese for that comment I for got to write my name bye!

MK and Co. said...

dear grandma, we are doing when christmas comes to town.Yes I do I im really good at the flute so far.we are having a preformece at the school. The people who play band and we just got lockers today.We have to have a buddy my buddy is zoey she is very nice and I will say hello to my family and give davy a hug
bye!
p.s. thanks for the comment kisses

Catherine said...

Annaliesey,
Congratulations! That is so exciting. You have a lot of exciting things going on this month . . . a piano recital, a dance recital, and a play! You are one busy girl. Please post pictures of all of your latest exciting adventures!
Love,
Aunt Catherine

Fantastic Mr. R said...

Annaliese,
Please upload the video soon of your fancy dancy.
Aunt Michelle and Erin used to do a Christmas dance to 'It's a Marshmellow World'...make them show you soon.
We love you and I'm happy to see you back and blogging!
Love H

Fantastic Mr. R said...

thanks aunt heidi I have to do it two times! I already did my 1st recital. This week im doing it at westlake im still very excited!
p.s. yes I will video tape my recital at westlake and I video taped my play! love annaliese

Fantastic Mr. R said...

make sure you upload your videos or email them to me and I will put them on the Renouf Family blog....don't forget.
Your fans want to see it!!!