Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Summertime!

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I have been pretty busy with school lately but now it's SUMMER! I'm so excited! On Saturday me and my family are going to the Lindon water park for Reeve's birthday and next week we want to go see Toy story 3. I also have my last soccer game that week so it will be a fun but busy Saturday. I'm so excited we have a lot of fun things to do.Oh me and my family went on a hike to Battle Creek Falls.It was Fun and Hot. Next we want to go to Doughnut Falls! I'm sure it is going to be Great! Well that's all everyone have a GREAT SUMMER! Make sure to check on my blog for a new post hopefully soon!

5 comments:

Catherine said...

Yay for a new post! It sounds like you're going to have a wonderful Summer. We can't wait to see you at Reeve's party and at Toy Story 3.

Katie and Mark said...

Hi! It's Auntie Katie. I love your new post. I always love to see what all of my adorable cousins are doing in Utah. :) We can't wait to see Toy Story 3!

MK and Co. said...

yeah im so excited to see you. Say hello to Annabelle, baby Paul,Adelaide and Uncle Paul.Im excited to see toy story 3!
bye!
love,annaliese [annaliesey ]

MK and Co. said...

Thanks Katie.well I hope that you have a nice SUMMER
I miss you!
Bye!
Love,Annaliese

Fantastic Mr. R said...

YEA Annaliese! I love your background and I'm so excited that you are posting again.
Could you please post about your favorite things to do in the summer? Or about that waterfall hike you went on?
I want to hear about it and I keep forgetting to talk to you about it.
Alright, Miss Annaliese, hopefully we will see you soon...maybe at the pool or the movies??? :)