Late one dark night, when the neighborhoods are very quiet. Annie Laurie, Erin Leigh, Adam, my Dad, and I went to go play a joke on the Brisco's. We toilet papered their house!!! It was fun and scary at the same time! We did a very good job! After we went toilet papering we went to the market and got some ice cream for a midnight snack. It was delicious! The next afternoon we went to the movies. I could not believe it when I saw my Aunt Heidi walking in the theatre! All of us were scared that we might get into trouble from our little joke. But Aunt Heidi was very nice about it. She thought it was funny too! Thank you Brisco's for not being mad at us! And thank you Dad for taking us toilet papering so late and getting us ice cream. You're the best Dad!P.S. Who should we get next time??



10 comments:
Dear Annaliese:
Let's go get Grandma and Grandpa's house next time you are here. It'll be very scary. Annaliese, I saw a white cat and it hissed at my little brother. Bye! See you next time to tp. Love, Sailor
PS Leave a comment on my blog, too.
Ann:
Wow-what a thrilling night. I love to tp. Once someone got our house so good that they even used colored toilet paper and hung costumes from the roof. That was after a ward road show. I wish I could tp your house. Maybe I'll tp your bunk bed! Love, Aunt E
Annaliese,
I'm glad I was able to take you on your first TP adventure. It was really fun watching everyone. Especially when that car drove by and everyone dropped to the grass, just like we practiced.
I think the scariest part was when the big dog across the street kept barking at us. I am glad that Erin and Adam didn't make a mad dash to the car like they wanted to. You were all very brave.
Thank you for letting me play!
Love,
Dad
How fun Annaliesey! I wish we could've come, too! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Well, Well, Well....I see how it is. Now it is all clear. So it wasn't those naughty neighbor kids, huh?
You even went back the scene of the crime to take pictures????
What a bunch of little sneaky rascals! Well, you're my kind of kid and we love you! I bet you didn't know that your Aunt Heidi was once a professional toliet paperer? I'll teach you all my tricks someday....maybe I'll demonstrate on your house :)hahahaha
Love The Briscos
ps...This is not over.
Annaliese:
I left you a meme tag on my blog. You have to copy the questions and answer them on your blog. Love, Sailor
ANNA
i cant wait for tommarow its going be so much fun.
dont forget your bathing suite
love your blog
love
annielaurie
Dear Annaliesey,
Happy Birthday Annaliesey! I want to come to your house. I love you!
Love,
Annabelle
Happy Birthday Annaliese! I can't believe you're nine years old. It seems like you were just born. You were such a sweet baby and I loved holding you and spoiling you. What a darling girl, you have grown up to be! Happy Birthday! We love you!
Love,
Aunt Catherine & Family
I cant bulev theat you are in the school you and Adum and omost Bellye to
Post a Comment